The church board has reviewed the CDC guidelines and Governor Little's recommended guidelines for churches to follow when resuming worship services. *Below is a side-by-side view of the church's plan and the state's guidelines for each stage of reopening. We want to do our part to keep everyone as safe as possible whenever we gather with others.
*Dates are subject to change. The board is closely monitoring state reports and guidelines.
Canyon Hill congregants should continue to:
- Engage in physical distancing of at least six feet
- Be encouraged to wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Cover coughs and sneezes
Canyon Hill Nazarene Leadership will:
- Encourage people to maintain the six-foot spacing
- Ensure frequent disinfection of the church as well as regular cleaning, especially of high-touch surfaces
- Provide limited number of face masks for guests