Welcome to Canyon Hill Church of the Nazarene
Canyon Hill Church of the Nazarene is a place where you can grow in your faith, find a place to serve, and join us as we partner with God’s restorative work in our neighborhood, city, and throughout the world. We hope that you will choose to worship with us and are encouraged in your relationship with God.
Liberty Quartet will lead us in worship and special music Sunday morning in the Keller Center.
December 12, 2021
Canyon Hill Church of the Nazarene
903 N. Michigan Ave. Caldwell ID 83605
Canyon Hill Family,
December has arrived! I can't believe how quickly November came and went. We are in the season of Advent. A season where we celebrate Christ's birth and the fulfillment of God's faithful love for the world. And we also look forward with great anticipation for Christ's coming again. This week, Pastor Jen will be preaching from Luke 1:26-38 as we continue our journey through the Gospel of Luke this Advent. Come prepared to worship God, Emmanuel with us.
See you Sunday,
REMINDERS *Stay up-to-date on events by visiting our online church calendar.
- Women's Luncheon is December 8th at 11AM at Gloria Caulk's House.
- Peggy Morse & Paul McConnel's wedding is December 11, at 2pm at Canyon Hill Church of the Nazarene. Reception is to follow. No gifts please.
- Liberty Quartet will be with us Sunday morning, December 12.
Sunday School is from 9:15-10:15 AM
Classes are located in the main building:
- The Senior Adult class is located on the main level in the conference room.
- The Adult class meets in the Cornerstone room.
- Children meet downstairs.
- Teens are upstairs.
Worship is at 10:45AM.
Services are held in the Keller Center next to the main building. If you are experiencing any covid-like symptoms, we encourage you to worship online from home. Contact the church office for instructions to join us in worship online.